We may collect and process information on multiple occasions during your use of the My Travel Personality Services. The majority of the information we collect is linked to non-personal identifiers. We do require some personal information from you in order for you to be able to use certain features of our website (e.g. creating a profile) but this is not required to use other features e.g. search engine, blogs etc.
We describe the term ‘personal information’ as information that is personally identifiable e.g. your name, email address, address etc.
We may collect such data in any of the following, but not limited to all possible scenarios:
- In order to register we require information from you such as your name, email address, location, date of birth and sex.
- We may ask for information when entering a competition or promotion sponsored by us.
- We require some information when you use our contact form or when you report a problem with our site or apps.
- We keep a record of any correspondence with you.
- Details of your visits to our site and apps including, but not limited to traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- Information on whether you have opened and clicked on particular content in our emails sent to you.
- Information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system, browser type and device ID, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers; and information obtained from cookies.